Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Lesson 3

After watching the videos on Attention, Emotions and Learning, describe how this information impacts you as a teacher.

I loved this lesson!  Knowing how different experiences in the environment, classroom and home affect a child emotionally can help me meet the needs of my students better.  If I can notice symptoms of attention problems, I can make changes to help the student learn better.  

I firmly believe that exercise is so helpful in education.  On days I substitute that are full of testing, I make sure we stop, stretch, jump up and down a few times, take a drink of water and then get back to work.  Those two minutes are miracle workers and help the kiddos to refocus.

1 comment:

  1. It's super that you take the time to have the students stretch and move a bit! This can help a lot.

    ReplyDelete