Sunday, November 20, 2016

Lesson 8

Now that you have created your own blog and used it through the previous eight lessons, describe in detail how you will use your blogging skills in your classroom.

Blogging is journaling.  Journaling is important for both teacher and student.  There are several ways to incorporate my blogging skills in my classroom.  First, at the end of the day, I can journal about the lessons taught, successes, challenges, tips, etc.  I can do this to help me for future lessons.  Second, allowing the students to journal can provide a creative writing outlet for them.  By providing different subjects for the students to write about, journaling can help get the writing brain flowing.

1 comment:

  1. Super ideas! This is also an easy way to share information with parents. One teacher friend of mine blogs the assignments for the week so students and parents can easily see them :)

    ReplyDelete